As the leaves begin to crunch under our boot covered toes and the wind sends a chill down your spine. Its time to grab your favourite scarf and woollen jumper as Autumns knocking at your door.
I love Autumn. Both Autumn and Winter remain my favourite seasons with the coldness pushing in and the abundance of knitted goodies lining up the wardrobe, and warm nights in by the fire. I cant wait! And with us steadily making our way through Autumn heading toward colder times there are so many things I'm looking forward to, and here are just a few...
- Cosy Knit Sweater Weather
- Boots and scarves
- The festive seasons are fast approaching (Halloween, Christmas )
- Warm soups in front of the television
- Walks around the park as the leaves crunch beneath your feet
- changing out my summer clothes for the colder seasons
- Grabbing a coffee with friends as the trees billow in window around you
- Deep nail varnish colours
- A/W Fashion
- SHOPPING! As all the cool stuff comes out for Christmas1
And... thats just a few, I could go on and on about things I love to do in the chillier seasons. However now I wanna here more about you what are your favourite things as these colder months approach, do you have plans with friends or family? Or do you simply just love the sweater weather like myself? Let me know in the comments below.
That's all for now,
The ins and outs, ups and downs of