12 Books in 12 Months | Victoria Lucy



This year I set a few new years resolutions. I set them to try better myself as a person. One that I set was to read more. I love reading, I always have but sometimes life just seems to get in the way and I never prioritise it. In order to reprioritise this part of my life, I tried to make an attainable goal. That being said I thought 12 books in 12 months sounded reasonable. I enjoy reading anyway so it's not a chore and I read constantly for university so I can get through a chunky book pretty fast.

Nevertheless, we are now 4 months in and I have read 3 books. I'm not quite on track, however, I have read 3 more books than this time last year and that is an achievement in itself. I'm hoping closer to summer when I'm on break for university I will be able to catch up to my end goal.  The books pictured above are are the ones next on the list and I'm super excited to have a real book in my hand. Up until now, I've been reading books on my Kindle App and just doesn't seem quite as authentic, so here's to the next 8 months.

I hope you've all kept up with any of your resolutions and if not, not to worry resolutions don't just have to be for the new year, why not start now? Comment any resolutions you're trying to keep up with and let me know how you're doing and if not tell me what your new resolutions are.

Remember, stay positive 

Victoria 

Comments

Popular Posts